Customer Product Quality Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
* The CPQM has a leading role in the customer communication process;
* Globally functional responsibility for Q-issues at all HMI plants;
* Support with failure calculation in the case of new projects;
* Prevention of Q-problems in the ramp-up phase and during series;
* Support for all products in series for the assigned customer. Recognition, highlighting and solution of quality problems;
* 8D Report execution at all HMI plants;
* Supporting and realizing customer audits;
* Processing of extraordinary processes NCCs;
* Regular reporting to the management;
* Fault prevention by means of lessons learned and transfer of know-how.
* Master/ Bachelor in engineering or comparable technical subject
* Knowledge of Development and / or Manufacturing processes in automotive area(minimum 3 years)
* Is familiar with existing system platforms, i.e. CQTS
* Knowledge in performing and applying quality improving methods (e.g. FMEA, Poke Yoke, ...)
* General automotive standards and customer specific quality requirements;
* Proficient in problem solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, 5 why, ...)
* Communication and methodical skills to efficiently transfer lessons learned to other projects
* Proficient in presentation, moderation and negotiation techniques
* Intercultural experience and solid language skills.
What We offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.