This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs DevOps active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Exposure in developing and maintaining a Continuous Improvement (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) process;
• Experience with Linux and Linux software development (RHEL, CenOS)
• Hands-on experience on Linux installation and configuration on VMs or physical servers.
• Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes, GKE, Docker UI
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack;
• Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Logstash, Kibana, Elastic, Splunk, Nagios, Graphite/Grafana, Log Insight;
• Managing code repositories (branches, merges, etc.) in Atlassian Bitbucket / Git; –
• Experience with Postgres databases
Nice to have:
• Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS
• Understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures
• Data Pipeline knowledge, especially with tools like Kafka.
• Identifying weaknesses in the infrastructure and implement changes
What's in it for you?
• Work effectively and efficiently with others on the R&D team to develop a winning product roadmap;
• Manage code repositories (branches, merges, etc.) in Atlassian Bitbucket / Git
• Create/administer build jobs using Atlassian Bamboo
• Configure HA Proxy, NGNX
• Use the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
• Use Ansible, Docker, Helm, Kubernetes.
• Develop shell scripts for Linux using bash or shell
• Develop utilities using Python
• The opportunity to work on global projects with leading engineers and the most up-to-date technologies
• 23 yearly vacation days;
• 13th salary;
• Variable Pay Plan bonus;
• Private medical insurance, including dental plan;
• Competitive salary package
If you have what it takes to push boundaries and seize opportunities, apply to join our team today.