This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mercedes-Benz Romania active
View all jobs Configuration Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Mercedes-Benz Romania is part of the Daimler Group and is Daimler's national sales organization for the divisions Passenger Cars, Trucks, Buses and Vans. As a wholesale organization, we are determined to ensure a strong sales and after-sales network with our more than 35 authorized sales and service centers in Romania.
Our various organizations and functions have one mutual objective: provide the best products and services for our dealer network and customers, to sustain Mercedes-Benz as the first choice in Romania.
Automotive Sales and Financial Services is a people business. Our highly committed and qualified employees make the difference in a competitive environment. We would like to invite you to contribute to and be part of our success story.
The Shared Service Center for Product Master Data is a very dynamic and young team, currently expanding rapidly within Mercedes-Benz Romania. We are maintaining MBC Master Data for Mercedes-Benz Markets around the world.
What you need to know:
- Short term higher education / college/ final university year preferably science
- Data base operation
- Excellent command of English language
- nice to have: German Language
- nice to have: Mercedes-Benz products
- 1 year in a similar position (if it replaces education)
- nice to have: technical automotive knowledge / experience
- nice to have: data base complex operation
Required competencies and abilities:
- Organized, detail-oriented person with acute logical thinking
- Analytical, meticulous, serious and perfectionist
- Punctual under all aspects and circumstances
- Team work abilities
- Very good communication skills
- Professional appearance, elegant use of language
What you will do:
- Maintains product master data for the allocated markets
- Configures rules, algorithms, coefficients and plausibility schemes, according to the specific requirements of the markets;
- Conducts testing procedures to make sure the implementation is accurate
- Fully documents processes and requests implementation
- Troubleshooting for identified errors and discrepancies;
- Permanently connects the central platform (central layer) and the local platform (market layer) of the system
If you are interested in an international work environment and are passionate automotive savvy with a high interest for a premium automotive brand such as Mercedes-Benz, you might be the perfect candidate. We are looking for dynamic, self-driven and enthusiastic candidates to join the Product Master Data Shared Service Center in Bucharest.