R&D engineer for Natural Language Processing - 202920
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Siemens S.R.L. active.
Vezi toate job-urile R&D engineer for Natural Language Processing - 202920 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
What do I need to qualify for this program?
• Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and NLP
• Demonstrates research experience working on NLP problems such as information extraction, text summarization, question answering, sentiment classification etc.
• Familiar with state-of-the-art NLP models for general sequence modeling tasks
• Proficient in deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
• Demonstrates strong hands-on experience in Python programming
• Familiar with fundamental concepts, practices, and principles of software development, version control, and scalable infrastructure/platforms
• Able to work well as individual contributor and within a multidisciplinary team
• PhD in computer science or related discipline (or master’s and currently in a PhD program)
• Provides track record of publications & presentations at top-tier conferences / competitions
• Demonstrates hands-on experience in C++
The Image Fusion and Analytics R&D group is responsible for delivering state-of-the-art technology in the area of Medical Data, Imaging and Visualization.
We are looking for a person in the Artificial Intelligence team with expertise in Natural Language Processing (NLP), capable of accomplishing a wide variety of innovations.
This is your role:
• Performing research, development and evaluation of methodologies and systems for information extraction, text summarization, question answering, unstructured log file analysis, and other machine learning and NLP (including speech-based) tasks
• Creating scalable prototypes for NLP applications in the medical and customer service domains
• Generating technical reports and documentations to support productization of the prototypes
• Generating intellectual property and scientific manuscripts to showcase novel NLP applications in top-ranked journals/conferences
• Collaborating with senior R&D and Business stakeholders on integration of prototypes within current and new products
• Identifying and applying problem-solving skills in addressing scientific and business challenges of interest to the company
Want to join us?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here, and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.