Vitesco Technologies - IT Webinar @ TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Vitesco Technologies active
View all ads Vitesco Technologies - IT Webinar @ TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Workshops from TechTalks Timisoara go online and are Webinars now. You will enjoy the same quality content straight from your cozy home. Register and will keep you posted with the details! In case you already registered, you will receive all the necessary informations to access the webinars you applied for! Stay tuned!
Vitesco Technologies develops innovative, efficient drivetrain technologies for all types of vehicle. Our portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment. Vitesco Technologies makes powertrains clean, efficient, and affordable – for a clean future.
Join our IT Webinar at TechTalks Timisoara!
Camelia Postaru - Head of Electronic Controls Drivetrain Timisoara
Adrian Harea - Head of Engineering Product Line Electronics Timisoara
Liviu Olar - Head of Project Management Electronics Timisoara
Why it's cool to develop electrification now!
About the IT webinar:
- Trends in auto industry and why!
- What development of electrification products means!
- Why is cool to be an engineer for electrification projects!
- Not anybody can be an engineer for electrification projects!
- Do you think you have what it takes?
When & where will we meet?
- TO BE ANNOUNCED!
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about developing a career in a multinational environment.
4 Steps to register quick and easy:
1. Subscribe to one or more webinars of your interest.
2. We will send you a link to access and to JOIN the webinar
3. Make yourself comfortable, take your laptop or phone and prepare for 1 hour of valuable content, interesting topics for your personal, but also professional development. And something very important: to have a good internet connection.
4. Prepare a series of questions that you can ask through the Q&A session at the end.
*By registering to this event, you agree with the fact that your personal data will be used by Catalyst Solutions to allow you to attend the event (by registering, confirming and signing in at the event). Also you understand and agree with the Hipo.ro terms and conditions.