Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cushman & Wakefield Echinox active.
Vezi toate job-urile Industrial Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Imobiliare - Real Estate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales or consulting preferably in real estate / industrial / logistics / automotive;
- Excellent negotiation, communication and relationship skills;
- Strategic decision-making abilities, proven by successful projects;
- Strong MS Office knowledge, be fluent in English;
- Analysis, planning and reporting skills, result-oriented and organised;
- Proactive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Individual and team work skills.
- Broker rental deals for industrial spaces;
- Identify potential tenants for industrial spaces and maintain a good professional relationship with both clients and owners of industrial properties and real estate developers;
- Ability to cultivate new clients and manage existing ones across the private and public sectors;
- Advise the client - owner of a logistic park / warehouse space - on the general rental and promotion policy, under the guidance of the department director;
- Coordinate visits and prepare rental offers with potential tenants for industrial premises;
- Negotiate the rental contracts on behalf of the client, together with their legal representatives;
- Negotiate agency contracts with owners of industrial spaces, under the guidance of the department director;
- Coordinate with the marketing department to promote the industrial department activity and elaborate properties / services presentations;
- Keep updated with industrial and logistics market - local and regional;
- Attend industry fairs / events.
- A modern, energetic, multinational working environment, with a friendly team of professionals;
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company;
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania;
- Bookster subscription.
- Full time job - 8 hours/day - Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business environment, located in the Central North area of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, with a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops;
- Easy access to the city center and to all main areas of the city, including access to Otopeni Airport;
- Public transportation is good with bus stop (no. 135 bus) near the office building and metro station at 10-15 minute walk (Stefan cel Mare Station).