Customer Support & Outbound Agent - working in shifts
Located in the bustling city of Bucharest,
Blue Chameleon Tech is a hub of international marketing and tech enterprise.
• Professional use of the English language
• Great communication skills, flexible and reliable
• Good computer skills and multitasking abilities
• Availability for working in shifts
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES IN SUPPORT:
• Provides excellent customer service assistance to online casino clients via chat and email.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; escalating requests to the relevant departments
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Able to handle stressful situations
• Involves management during an escalated customer issue when necessary to satisfactorily resolve the customer’s concern.
• Able to work on shifting schedules (morning, mid and night shifts)
• Able to work as part of a team
• Efficiently works together with the team in reaching the personal, team and department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set every month based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Communicates with management about errors with system/website issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Will be directly reporting to the Team Leader.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES IN OUTBOUND ACTIVITIES:
• Outbound customer engagement in order to drive high customer satisfaction and incremented revenue.
• Following up with customers in their welcome journeys with the goal to increase overall life time value.
• While using live chat as the main tool, proactively initiate customer engagements with the objective to increase the overall average deposit value (upsell).
• Build collaborative relationships with all marketing teams to gain a great understanding of customer base through insight, segmentation and data analysis.
• Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
• Management of data and CRM agency, resolving any issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns.
• Analysis and reporting on campaigns effectiveness in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention and revenue.
• Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations.