Data Center Services Project Manager - Vitesco Technologies TSR
The Project Manager Datacenter Services is passionate about IT infrastructure related topics. The role is responsible for managing the design and implementation of the Vitesco Technologies Data Centers and coordinating external providers in that area. He/she drives the development of solution concepts that describe how Vitesco Technologies can provide IT services in central data centers and the cloud.
The Project Manager Datacenter Services coordinates the solution design, the rollout and the go-live of central hub data centers and he provides guiding principles for local datacenters. He manages the implementation and transition of managed services like Managed Server, Managed Databases as well as Backup / Storage. In the future, the role will build a team that has expert knowledge in the relevant technologies and is managed by him.
* Manage project scope, customer expectations, project risks, actions, issues and dependencies;
* Build content for project activities like project kickoff, project status and project closeout;
* Lead project meetings involving both customer and Vitesco IT;
* Regular alignment of requirements and communicate progress to all project stakeholders;
* Plan and track all function deliveries and related activities to customer and internal milestones;
* Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) to guide successful project management;
* Requirements engineering on emerging Cloud and Datacenter-technologies that results into deployment and integration of productive digital solutions and/or digital platforms;
* Deliver complex projects on time and possesses a strong background in digital IT infrastructure;
* Experience in enterprise applications migrations solutions and hands on experience;
* Manages and coordinates the outsourcing of data center technologies to an external partner and acts as a governance function for the relevant issues in this technology environment;
* Provision and support of the implementation, roll-out and testing of data center technologies;
* Development of managed services in the area of Cloud and Datacenter Services;
* Support for migration of data into Vitesco-Datacenter;
* Mentor other team members to share your knowledge and experience;
* Driving cross-team and third-party partnerships;
* Set up a perspective team around the related topic cloud and datacenter;
* Manage project budget and time frame;
* Ensure that financial forecast is up to date for their respective projects.
Your skills and competencies:
* Academic Degree in Computer Science / Information technology or equivalent;
* Communicate with and cover a governance function about the external providers (Provider Management);
* Project Language: English (mandatory), German (nice to have);
* Knowledge of specific project management and software delivery methodologies like agile, scrum, SAFe and Project Management Institute (PMI);
* Project management process;
* Communication, presentation and moderations skills on management level;
* State of the art and innovative collaboration tools and services;
* Practical experience using various agile development tools like Trello, Rally, Atlassian Jira or project management tools like Microsoft Project;
* Knowledge of cloud and Data Center technologies;
* Detailed practical experience with Managed Services and Operation Models;
* Knowledge of Data related technologies, Data management proccesses and Data Migration;
* Multicultural skills;
* Quality Orientation;
* English Language Skills - advanced.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.