Supply Planner (temporary - 1 yr)
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
1-3 years’ experience
• Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics/Statistics or other relevant area.
• Fluent in English
• Analytical skills
• experience with SAP
This position is within our Dairy division and working within an international team that is operating for the CEN Cluster (Central Europe and Nordics). As Supply Planner you are responsible for:
• Weekly development of production plans and schedules
• Ensuring the right inventory level from each SKU that will satisfy the customer service target for product availability considering warehouse free space constrains and freshness requirements
• Coordinating shortages and blocking goods for customers
• Preparing daily stock report and communicating it to other departments
• Ensuring the best service to export clients by optimal delivering of the portfolio produced in 3rd parties or in Danone plants
Reporting and Stakeholders
• Monitoring different KPI’s (OOS, HPA, PPED) and follow up
• Preparing different reports on weekly, monthly and yearly base
• Working cross-functionally and collaborate with different internal stakeholders (planners, marketing, sales etc)