Mobile Trail Planning Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mobile Trail Planning Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
• Perform low level trail planning requested by planning and delivery teams, ensure on site prerequisites required for implementation are met (required capacity, physical connections etc.), update relevant databases and engage involved configuration teams.;
• Ensure the quality of the services provided (control of the network parameters, according to the received instruction);
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Trail planning for new mobile network elements ("Site Integration") or the extension of network elements in connection with the radio rollout measures;
• Preparation of planning data on request and documentation in the relevant databases (Cramer Mobile/ANN, Cramer 6);
• Ensuring on site prerequisites required for implementation are met (required capacity, physical connections etc.);
• Ensuring the quality of the services provided (control of the network parameters, according to the received instruction);
• Interact with internal technical areas (Vodafone Germany and Vodafone Group) for Mobile Trail Planning Tasks;
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in planning, deployment and operations activities in the network;
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies;
• Previous planning experience in telecom area is desired;
• General knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, 4G, Microwave, SDH, DWDM, IP) with experience in SIAE, Huawei, Ericsson, ECI, Alcatel/Nokia;
• Be a team player;
• English language (spoken and written);
• Results and solutions oriented;
• Innovation Drive;
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology;
• 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication;
• Optional: German Language.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Medical and dental services;
• Life insurance;
• Dedicated employee phone subscription;
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
• Annual Company Bonus;
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills;
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology;
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company;
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.