Junior Promotions Executive
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• Ambitious and focused individual with positive attitude who is passionate about iGaming and casino promotions;
• Great planning and organizational skills;
• A strong eye for details and accuracy;
• Enthusiastic team player and multitasker;
• Strength to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
• Ability to manage good cross communication with departments (legal department, account managers, product, marketing);
• Outstanding English.
• Assist the promotions team in the day to day tasks to achieve planning/scheduling campaign targets and ensure the promotional calendar is up to date;
• Work with relevant teams across the business, such as Account Management, Marketing, Creative, BI, Compliance etc. to ensure the effective delivery, sign off and the implementation of promotion briefs to achieve the objectives;
• Create promo briefs, coordinate network promotions across departments and assist bespoke promotions planning;
• Arrange kick-off meetings with marketing team and designers to socialize promo plan and target deliverables; review outputs (artwork, wordings) provided by them;
• Execute outputs from designer & copywriter team using the assigned tools as part of the effort to bring the promotions to live;
• Create internal/external promo presentations and provide back office trainings to support Account Management teams across all hubs;
• Arrange follow-up meetings to review progress and distribute tasks;
• Manage and monitor the website promotion display to ensure promotions and offers are displaying on site, both desktop and mobile.
• Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent, compliant and follows the brand and best practice guidelines.