This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Harman International Romania active
View all jobs Stability Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The SW Stability Engineer is responsible for pre-analyzing Stability Defects occurring in the system during the development lifecycle. In addition he is in charge of pre-analysis of Resource Management SW Configuration based on the design from SW Architecture.
- Carries out Error analysis according to the Stability & Performance Backlog
- Allocates analyzed Stability Errors under valid SW domain for bug fixing
- Monitors & executes KPI tests in order to verify Resource Management SW Configuration
- Carries out trace analysis based on the output of the scripts
- Identifies Resets, KPI results and resource leaks from the traces and creates well described errors from the related findings.
- Validates the Stability specific Trace & Debug architecture & tools
- Generates related statistics
- Support the maintenance of enrolled project SW packages and tools
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development with focus on embedded Linux systems
- Experience in system introspection, especially system monitoring
- Knowledge of Trace & Debugging tools & architecture
- Knowledge in C/C++ and shell programming, Python is beneficial
- Fluent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations
- Automotive experience
- Experience with infotainment / entertainment systems.
- Willingness to travel (0-10% of time) depending on the project necessities