Production Technology Engineer AOI - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
* Optimize existing programs in AOI area, ensuring all processes are running within specified quality targets;
* Support for new product and/or process introduction;
* Generate corrective and preventive actions for software and hardware part;
* Create and maintain Manufacturing Instructions related to production equipment;
* Participate actively at Project meetings and FPY meetings;
* Support of production for continuous improvement of processes;
* Technical support for all customers audits;
* Install and release new equipments in AOI area;
* Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in Electronics/Computers/Automatics field;
* 1 year experience in AOI Process;
* Experience in Automotive is a plus;
* Good English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Team player.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.