Head of Finance
At 123FormBuilder (former 123ContactForm), we believe in easily gathering data to improve business, so we've created a powerful online form builder that allows you to create forms and surveys as easy as 1-2-3.
Since, our team spirit mixes development skills with interaction with our public. Today we have over million users spread in 186 countries.
At 123FormBuilder, we believe in the power of gathering and managing data in the most efficient ways, with the aim of improving business processes and helping companies work smarter. Our forms & surveys Software-as-a-Service solution allows users to do just that, as easy as 1-2-3. Since 2008, we have been enthusiastically delivering customer-centric technology and, today, we have over 2 million users spread across 186 countries.
We are currently looking for a highly experienced CFO, that will help us with valuable financial strategies. Our new partner should have extensive financial background and wants to take the challenge of moving into a complex role, where he/she will make a difference by contributing to the strategic planning, followed by flawless execution. He/she will drive the company’s financial planning and will perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments. The CFO will offer insights on strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- 5+ years of finance experience in similar roles.
- Proficiency with accounting software, automation processes and spreadsheets.
KPI focused; able to define, manage and meet KPI’s.
- Familiar with field financial activities and execution.
- Experience in the management of a finance team is a plus.
- Comfortable to work in a fluid environment, managing uncertainties and changing priorities as needed.
Ownership on the strategic financial planning and implementation, by taking-over, adjusting and managing the existing strategy, in collaboration with the CEO and the other stakeholders.
Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
Accomplishes finance strategies by determining accountabilities, communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures.
Participates in establishing organizational strategies by contributing with financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking.
Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
Ensures cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
Sets up and oversees the company’s finance IT system.
Ensures compliance with the law.
Works in alignment with our leadership team in order to enable the teams to meet their objectives, by providing them with the right budgeting plans, forecasts and strategic planning.
Prepares & presents financial reports to other stakeholders.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements
- Private medical insurance business package
- Full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country (7Card)
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons, happy hours and company retreats
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more
- Daily on-site massage
- Flexible work schedule and the flexibility to work from home up to 10 days / month
- Memorable team buildings
- Health in a basket full of fruits daily + breakfast snacks
- Rivers of coffee, tea and soft drinks
Financial planning and strategy
Strategic planning and vision
Promotion of process improvement
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
Can interpret data, takes data-driven decisions and can deliver business objectives
Team player, can also work autonomously
A track record of successful experiences in business finance is a must, as well as strong analytical, time management and interpersonal skills.