IBM Internship - Talent Acquisition Administrator (HR)
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), great interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Also, the following are required:
• A proactive and responsible approach.
• Good time-management skills, with an ability to prioritise effectively.
• Able to work in teams but also independently; demonstrate assertiveness and the ability to liaise with professionals at all levels in the organization.
• Adaptable and flexible in times of change, but also attentive to details (compliant with detailed personal documents, training will be provided).
• General interest in Human Resources.
• Proficiency in English is a must. French, Italian, Swedish, Danish or Dutch German language skills would be very beneficial.
• IT literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; Lotus Notes).
• The role involves handling sensitive personal information (SPI) and therefore requires a high degree of data privacy responsibility and respect, and adherence to data privacy legislation, including GDPR.
• German language skills - considerable advantage
The TA Administrator intern will be involved in the following end-to-end process:
• Keeping track of ongoing hires on various projects, keeping in contact with the in-country hiring teams.
• You will manage daily prescreening activities and communication with the applicants, based on the input received from the hiring teams.
• You will support the testing process, as needed, as well as the onboarding process for new hires (creating user accounts, requesting access to various internal tools).
• The role will provide an in-depth knowledge of the recruitment process, and it will broaden customer service skills.
• HR administration across Europe, including the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Austria and Switzerland.
• HR administration includes all aspects of HR including, but not limited to; benefits, recognition, HR data processing and reporting.