Webinar Corporation myth busters – Come help us bust some myths! @Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti
This job is no longer active!
View all ads OMV Petrom active
View all ads Webinar Corporation myth busters – Come help us bust some myths! @Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Chemistry - Petrochemistry active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Workshopurile din cadrul Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti se muta online si devin Webinarii. Te vei bucura de acelasi continut de calitate din confortul casei tale.
Inscrie-te si te tinem la curent cu detalii despre desfasurarea acestora! In cazul in care ai facut-o deja vei primi toate informatiile necesare pentru a accesa webinariile la care te-ai inscris!
Stai cu ochii pe noi!
OMV Petrom is the largest energy company in Southern and Eastern Europe. It is active on every aspect of the energy value chain: from wells, producing oil and gas, to refining and fuels distribution, gas supply and power generation & supply. The company provides the energy needed for day-to-day modern life: fuels for mobility, light and heat. OMV Petrom also aims to develop communities in Romania, focusing on environmental protection, education, health and local development.
Corporation myth busters – Come help us bust some myths!
What do you have in mind when you think about corporations? Most of the people already have an image about them and their culture, but is that image the real one? During the webinar, we will tackle a series of common perceptions about these specific organizations and give you a glimpse of our own cultural reality. Tag along for a myth hunt and a growth journey where you will find more about:
- Myths vs. reality when targeting a corporate job
- Tips for writing a great CV when you have no work experience
- How to evaluate a job offer, what to look for when analyzing it
You will also discover some relevant OMV Petrom programs dedicated to students and fresh graduates that might help you on your own personal journey.
- Octavia Galion – Recruiting Expert
- Florina Dinca – Talent Management Expert
This webinar might be more interesting for you if:
- You are at the beginning of your career and want to find out how is like to have a job in a corporation
- You are a young professional / fresh graduate / BA or MA student
- You graduated / are a student in the following areas: engineering (oil and gas, constructions, electrical, automation, telecommunication etc,), geology, IT, HR, business administration, finance
- Have advanced English skills
Date: To be announced
Good to know:
- Participation is free;
- The Webinar session lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more Webinars if they don’t overlap.