IBM Internship - Technical Support
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
- Fresh graduates or final year students.
- English: fluent.
- Basic concepts : Databases (SQL), Programming and Operating Systems.
- Negotiation skills, diplomatic
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Ability to make previsions and objective evaluation
- Decision making and problem solving
- Communication Skills
- Teamwork skills
- Delegation and will to professional develop the subordinates
- Resistant to stress and effort
- Interested in personal professional development
- basic UNIX/Linux
- As an Intern you will participate in shadowing sessions with our Technical Specialists in solving different problems.
- You will attend relevant technical courses for the technologies used in your field.
- Soft skills training for certain abilities (communication, team work, presentation skills).
- Workshops regarding software and services from our offerings portfolio.