Global Customer Advocacy Collector - Finance Shared Services
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Global Customer Advocacy Collector - Finance Shared Services active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of a 2nd language preferred (Spanish, Portuguese, French…);
- 4-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Strong communication skills at VP/SVP level & Capable of preparing and presenting business recommendations;
- Structured, Self-motivated, Reliable and work independently with attention to details;
- Comfortable at executing in a matrix environment and cross functionally;
- Great knowledge of SAP & Omega collections tools along with Gii, ORL, Delta…
The responsibilities of our Accounts Receivable team are as big and broad as you’d expect from a global business. From receipts and invoicing, to credit notes and refunds, to bank reconciliations, their diverse activities are integral to our success in handling our annual revenues. For keen financial minds, there are so many avenues to explore. We rely on impressive expertise to prepare vital reports, process bank disputes and drive forward any necessary collection activities to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Manage high profile customer accounts globally and be the single point of contact for the customer and internally for any FSS matters;
- Review the status of these accounts, understand end to end internal process of these customers and initiate collection on them;
- Identify process gaps / opportunities between the customer and Dell technologies, root cause and address them by establishing an action plan;
- Manage and drive resolution of complex disputes;
- Deal with queries from internal / external customers in a timely manner and build relationships with customers and business partners;
- Travel to meet customers face to face.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited to be at the financial heart of a global, multi-billion-dollar business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.