Accounting Senior Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounting Senior Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404. Within the DELL Family, this opportunity is in our DELL Financial Services Accounting department.
- Good understanding of advanced accounting principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field.
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing multiple systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job.
- Ability to build deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization
- Seeks to develop and demonstrate leadership skills through practice and action.
- Strong knowledge of systems and automation tools (including Excel and Access, etc).
- Minimum 6 years experience in accounting or audit
- Fluent in English, self-starter, learns quickly, and attention to detail.
- Financial services experience preferred
- Previous experience using Infolease preferred or willingness to develop leasing knowledge
- Previous experience working in a multinational corporation
- Knowledge of US GAAP
This role is in charge with auditing transactions posted from lease origination system to the general ledger as it pertains to global commercial lease and lease classification. You will work across the business with multiple financial services teams to ensure the correctness of the P&L and Balance Sheet as it pertains to the portfolios. Other duties include:
- Coordinate and review the team and it's activity related to the GL activity created by Subsidies recorded in Lease booking system;
- Coordinate, review and approve transactions that were not classified by the system and were researched by the Fallout Management Team;
- Review reconciliations for subsidy related GL accounts ;
- Participate and lead UAT for different IT projects that affect Subsidies and Lease Classification;
- Investigate discrepancies identified in GL accounts related to subsidies received from affiliates and maintain a constant reconciliation process with affiliate counterparts;
- Research patterns identified during fallout working, to help create a syste-mic solution to issue by a better understanding of the root cause of the fallout.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep tight rein on the annual revenues of a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.