Active Directory Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Active Directory Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Cybersecurity organization at Dell, we are looking for an Active Directory Support Engineer to join our Directory Services Operations team in Bucharest.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred (equivalent work experience can be substituted for educational requirements);
- 5+ years of working knowledge deploying/maintaining AD infrastructures and security;
- Understanding and troubleshooting of LDAP in applications;
- In-depth knowledge, experience and deep understanding of: Active Directory (AD) Attributes, LDAP Queries, PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD Attributes, Group Policy Analysis, DNS and Networking, GPO Configuration & Item-Level Targeting, and Workstation Configuration;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Understanding and troubleshooting Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016.
- BA or BS degree in CS, Information Systems, or a related field;
- Security certification is preferred (CISSP, CISM, CEH, GPEN).
The Active Directory Support Engineer serves as operational engineer for the technologies that the Directory area of corporate Cybersecurity support. Ensures that all system components are maintained, updated, monitored, accessible, and available according to Cybersecurity standards; while partnering with other engineers in the evaluation, testing, and implementation of diverse solutions, overcoming the challenges.
- Committed in supporting & managing a large Enterprise / Multi-domain AD Forest (50,000+ Object);
- Committed in developing and executing migrations from cloud and other third-party directory services to on premises directories;
- Project based experience extending Active Directory to cloud services such as AWS and Azure;
- Implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms;
- Sensitivity to security best practices as related to infrastructure and application architectures; Scripting, Automation, and Configuration Management;
- Managing, maintaining and monitoring the infrastructure that supports user authentication;
- On call duty based on a rotation plan.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.