Service Desk Specialist with French
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you the right fit for the Job?
• You are fluent in French and have a conversational level of English
• You are familiar with Cisco, Juniper, Adtran and Sonus networks
• You have an interest in Telecommunications and / or Internet Service Companies
• You are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
• You have previous experience in customer service and are a great communicator
• You have attention to details and analytical skills
Continuous learning is essential. That’s why we offer amazing and learning opportunities to help you drive your future.
Join our new Client Advisory project in Bucharest! Be part of our brand-new Service Desk team and benefit from an intensive learning and development plan and grow your career at an accelerated pace.
What will you do?
• Provide functional and technical support for resolution of all the customer, requests
• Receive and log internal and external customer request
• Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking & follow up of all incidents
• Perform customer request/problem identification & follow procedures to resolution
What’s in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
• Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription.