Order Management Specialist with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Are you the right fit for the Job?
• If you are fluent in German and have a conversational level of English
• If you have an interest in Telecommunications and / or Internet Service Provider Companies
• If you have minimum 2 years of previous work experience in Customer Service
• If you are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
• If you have excellent communication skills
• If you have attention to details and analytical skills
Continuous learning is essential. That’s why we offer amazing and learning opportunities to help you drive your future.
Join our new Client Advisory project in Bucharest! Be part of our brand-new Order Management team and benefit from an intensive learning and development plan and grow your career at an accelerated pace.
What will you do?
• Provide functional and technical support for resolution of the customer requests;
• Manage order process from end to end: validation and updating; tracking; ensuring activation; billing registration;
What’s in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
• Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription