QA Engineer (manual + automation testing)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Axway active
View all jobs QA Engineer (manual + automation testing) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
To go quickly, go alone. To go far, go together.
As part of Axway, you’ll pursue your goals for professional and personal growth alongside the most capable, inventive, and dedicated minds in data integration technology.
You’ll join us in promoting and perfecting the value of Axway AMPLIFY™, our groundbreaking hybrid integration platform that enables enterprises to seamlessly connect their people, systems, customers and ecosystems using industry-leading API, SaaS, Cloud, MFT, B2B, and Content Collaboration solutions. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
• At least 3 years of QA experience;
• 3+ years of experience in development or test automation in an enterprise software development environment;
• Experience with Java programming language is a big plus;
• Proven experience using test management systems (.: Quality Center);
• Knowledge of network and Internet standards (REST, JSON, HTTP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP);
• Hands-on experience with:
- Multiple OS platforms (Linux, UNIX, Windows);
- Continuous integration;
- Unit testing frameworks(: JUnit, TestNG);
- Source control systems: SVN, GIT;
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
• Proactive, able to quickly identify risk areas;
• Team-oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues;
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
• Database Experience (Oracle, SQL or DB2);
• Experience using defect tracking systems (.: Mantis, Bugzilla, Jira);
• Experience with automation testing tools like: Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI;
• Security-focused, up-to-date with the latest security trends.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will design, implement and maintain test automation for functional, integration and performance testing. He or she will work on solutions that span business-to-business integration based on our B2Bi products, a multi-platform integration middleware. B2Bi enables customers to exchange and transform business documents using a large variety of communication protocols and message formats.
The successful candidate will have a track record and passion for test automation and he needs to be team-oriented, have coding skills and the ability to see the big picture, understand the inner-workings of systems and does quick troubleshooting.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
• Potential for growth in an international company
• A friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
• Work from home (5 days/month)
• Flexible working hours when need
• Extra paid vacation days (25 days/year)
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.