ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS SUMMER MANAGERIAL INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS SUMMER MANAGERIAL INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
GOOD TO KNOW:
Our internship programs are especially created for students with high passion for learning and growing. We recognize our people’s unique strengths and talents and we empower our interns to bring them to life in meaningful ways by delivering new challenges every day.
So, what happens when your company mantra is “The Consumer is Boss”? Let’s ask our Analytics & Insights professionals. They’re at the forefront of market trends – and a voice for the consumer. Integrating shopper needs and market understanding to catalyze business growth?
Analytics & Insights professionals do it across all our brands, every day. You’re a consumer-understanding powerhouse with a natural curiosity and you know how to use every resource around you: qualitative research, key market trends, quantitative data.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERN IN analytics & insights:
- Work withautonomy on projects to understand our consumers, our markets, our retailers, with continuous coaching of an Analytics & Insights manager
- Collaborate closely with other functions; working with Brand Management, Sales and Finance partners
- Lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives, answering questions such as:What should our brands stand for? Who are our target consumers? Where to best optimize Distribution? How do we best reach consumers & win with retailers? How do we make best use of P&Gs existing data sources?
- Build business recommendations based on consumer insights and findings from big and small data analytics
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
- Enrolments are opened until 1st of May, the internship duration is 6 months;
- Flexible start dates throughout summer – start whenever you are ready!
- Regular fun team – buildings;