Senior Java Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Senior Java Developer
The Equity Regulatory Feature oversees all the equity regulatory projects at GBIS department. Due to its position in the deal processing IS, ETP is a key component for all the regulatory reports of all Equity Product (Equity Listed & OTC products). Your main role is to assess impact analysis and develop, test, deploy and support new functionalities relative to the different European and US regulatory directives like MiFID 2, DFA, EMIR, HireAct 871m…following Agile methodology and Craftmanship practices (TDD, BDD). You will also work on the Data Lake for some regulatory projects that require to extract hundreds of millions of deals.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Assist the BA with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
- Write down release notes;
- Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks;
- Follow-up functional testing with end-users;
- Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
- Makes use of industry standard best practices;
- Respect the clean code an SOLID principles;
- Provides level three support during local business hours;
- Involved with the review and submission of solutions globally designed.
- You have excellent understanding of Java8, Spring boot and multithreading;
- Good knowledge of some core development tools (Git, Maven, Unix shell);
- Good knowledge of continuous delivery process (Jenkins);
- Good knowledge of Craftmanship practices (TDD, BDD);
- Good knowledge on bigdata technologies (Apache Hadoop, Hive, Spark…)
- Good knowledge of distributed architecture;
- Good knowledge of middleware principles (RabbitMQ; Tibco EMS) and asynchronous communication;
- Good knowledge of relational database and SQL (Sybase);
- Good understanding of data warehouse concepts;
- Interested in data science related infrastructure;
- Knowledge of tools used within the company (Kibana, Sonar) would be appreciated;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a good plus.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home Program.