ZF Automotive R&D Timisoara - IT Webinar @ TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads ZF - Automotive R&D Timisoara active
View all ads ZF Automotive R&D Timisoara - IT Webinar @ TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The Workshops from TechTalks Timisoara go online and are Webinars now. You will enjoy the same quality content straight from your cozy home. Register and will keep you posted with the details! In case you already registered, you will receive all the necessary informations to access the webinars you applied for! Stay tuned!
We are the Automotive R&D center of ZF in Romania.
We are present in the Automotive R&D market in Timisoara since 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle of the driver and the passengers.
Starting with 1st of January 2019, we became a part of the ZF Group. Together we will further sustain the mega-trends in automotive innovation which are related with the main goal of developing an environment with zero accidents, zero local emission and a high connectivity rate between the vehicles.
Join our IT Webinar: Braking Systems Impact in Autonomous Driving
Webinar: Braking Systems Impact in Autonomous Driving
The automotive industry is developing rapidly and the innovations in this field support the market mega trends that are directly connected with the objective of developing a car with autonomous driving, an ecosystem with zero accidents and zero local emissions.
Our activity from the Timisoara Engineering Center revolves around the software for vehicle controllers in the area of Active Safety. Because there are many new developments in this area, we consider it an opportunity for the participants to find out new information regarding the technology in the automotive industry.
What would be the benefits of participating in this webinar:
- Introduction to Autonomous Driving
- Acquire latest information about the impact of braking systems on life safety
- Participants could find out more about braking systems (their evolution and future development trend)
- The role of Software and System engineer in the increasingly complex equation of technological innovation in the automotive field
Electrical Engineer as a base of his education, loyal to the Automotive Industry from the early start of his career Adrian accumulated + 14 years of experience in technical and managerial roles, being passioned in building strong engineering teams and culture.
Adrian is the Department Leader of the Software & System Engineering Department in ZF, Timisoara Engineering Center working with his special forces engineering groups in different technical disciplines for the development of state of the art toolchains, base software and algorithm development, system engineering, hardware, simulation and other challenging domains.
When & where will we meet?
- Thursday, 9th of April, 17:00-18:30
- We encourage the graduates of the Faculty of Automatic and Computers, Electronics and Telecomunications, Electrotechnics and Electroenergetics, Mechanics, Mathematics and Informatics, Physics to apply to our webinar.
4 Steps to register quick and easy:
1. Subscribe to one or more webinars of your interest.
2. We will send you a link to access and to JOIN the webinar
3. Make yourself comfortable, take your laptop or phone and prepare for 1 hour of valuable content, interesting topics for your personal, but also professional development. And something very important: to have a good internet connection.
4. Prepare a series of questions that you can ask through the Q&A session at the end.
*By registering to this event, you agree with the fact that your personal data will be used by Catalyst Solutions to allow you to attend the event (by registering, confirming and signing in at the event). Also you understand and agree with the Hipo.ro terms and conditions.