The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent;
• 0-3 years of experience working with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator and Sterling File Gateway (training in house for BM Sterling B2B Integrator and Sterling File Gateway, if need it).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Experience working with web services, XML, API;
• Experience with developing custom protocols in File Gateway;
• Experience with business process development, BPML, XML, XPATH, XSLT;
• Experience with file transfer protocols SFTP, FTP, AS2, ALE;
• Experience with MSSQL queries;
• Ability to engage with internationally distributed development teams;
• Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints;
• Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail and exceptional customer service orientation;
• Good communication skills including ability to communicate in an understandable manner to non-technical audiences for support and troubleshooting activities;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment;
• Strong analytical skills; ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
• Develop, deploy and support IBM Sterling B2B Integrator business processes (BPML), services, adapters and configurations;
• Develop, deploy and support Sterling File Gateway partners, templates, routes and custom file protocols;
• Support data transfer protocols such as AS2, SFTP, FTP, HTTP, ALE.
• Incident resolution and troubleshooting;
• Perform unit testing of changes in development environments including regression testing;
• Coordinate end to end testing of changes in development and staging environments;
• Provide capability reviews, prototypes and implementation of new functionality based on business needs;
• Develop detailed functional and technical specifications for changes.
The B2B Integration Specialist works with the B2B team at AG WHQ to support and develop integration pathways between AG and its business partners, retailers and vendors. They are responsible for configuration and support of the IBM Sterling B2B Integrator and Sterling File Gateway platform to deliver automated and reliable integration solutions. This individual will have highly developed problem solving and analytical skills, be able to deliver technical documentation and communicate and coordinate with business partners and other technical teams to insure appropriate integration of processes across the organization. The B2B Integration Specialist will support production integrations and B2B/EDI jobs during their working hours.
About AMERICAN GREETINGS
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web @ AmericanGreetings.com, Cardstore.com
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development, SAP areas.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
• Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium - QA Automation and much more;
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun! We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Polytechnic University and AFI.
To know us better, please access our web pages: