Senior accountant _Fixed term contract 12 months with possibility of extension
CAREERS AT CARGILL
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Tax with 3-5 years accounting/tax experience
• Minimum 3-5 years of RtR process experience tax experience;
• Deep understanding of and experience in working with transfer pricing mechanisms.
• Computer literacy, especially Excel;
• Working knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
• Proficient in English and Romanian language;
• Able to perform in high performing team environment and focus on process improvement
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Proven flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Proven ability to manage outcomes whilst not having all employees reporting to yourself
• Perform Tax Calculations & Accounting (Corporate tax, withholding tax, Property tax, other local taxes Transfer Pricing documentation).
• Perform Tax and respond to external tax audits.
• Collaborate and closely work with Tax function, Businesses and Shared Service Center on questions arising in various tax aspects.
• Prepares or may oversee the preparation of complex tax returns and/or takes a significant role on projects associated with tax compliance
• Conducts basic tax-related research, prepares and reviews tax forms and related documents associated with tax compliance, requiring substantial understanding of tax practices and procedures.
• Provides support to Cargill subsidiaries, joint ventures, business staff and other tax department personnel by providing advice, within specialty area, on low to moderate complexity tax transactions and issues
• May develop country processes and/or identify data requirements for tax/financial/compliance related systems.
• Analyses compliance processes and/or the applications used in these processes, utilizing both tax and/or technical knowledge, to identify tax and work process issues in practice to minimize tax risk for Cargill
• May oversee and plan the execution of specific tax compliance processes and exercises. Verifies correctness of tax calculations and proper maintenance of records
• Prepare regular monthly reports of Corporate Finance, Statutory purposes.
• Accountability for the outcomes of all accounting and financial reporting activities
• Facilitate Annual Statutory Audit
• Prepare / Facilitate USGAAP reporting around tax aspects (Tax package and Web schedules)
• Maintain close collaboration with commercial, supply chain and other business/product managers
• Work with FP&A team on projects or with the legal team.
• Support the response to any financial inquiries, concerns and issue from Management, Commercial, Country Corporate, Global and Regional Reporting Team by providing explanation & data.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter today!