Logistics Security Agent (BUH Support Center)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Expeditors active
View all jobs Logistics Security Agent (BUH Support Center) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics. Our industry professionals, award winning processes and globally unified systems ensure that we always live up to our promise, “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you.”
Cargo Signal is a wholly owned subsidiary of Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, WA.
Our core mission is to help protect and strengthen our customers brands by preventing loss, delay, or damage to cargo and by turning information into insight using a blend of people, technology, and processes.
We are looking for Logistics Security Operators to join our Cargo Signal Support Centre in BUH (Bucharest) office.
Scope of Position:
Supply Chain Visibility & Security Monitoring
Command Centre Operator
· Position may involve regular weekend and holiday work
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Join a team of logistics experts based at the European Service Centre who use technology and enhanced security protocols to support Cargo Signal’s mission to prevent loss, delay, or damage to cargo.
Logistics Security Operators use Cargo Signal visibility software and hardware to actively monitor customer shipments, analyze cargo risk events, and manage response protocols. Logistics Security Operators communicate directly with customers and Service Providers and coordinate with the Cargo Signal team based in Seattle, USA.
· Transpose information from documents or other sources into the monitoring software, ensuring accurate and timely data entry
· Monitor shipments in transit worldwide as assigned by Cargo Signal to ensure compliance with security protocols
· Track and trace shipments using internal and external applications and by telephone/e-mail to service provider
· Provide shipment status updates to customers by e-mail and phone
· Respond to emergency alarms and exceptions according to written procedures
· Maintain thorough awareness and understanding of Cargo Signal technology and service offerings
· Understand documented requirements and correctly interpret this information to fulfill customer instructions and expectations
· Meet productivity and quality Key Performance Indicators
· Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing with outstanding integrity and pride
· Escalate problems to management when necessary
· Participate in exercises and incident response drills
History of reliable and punctual attendance
Logistics experience (air, ocean, trucking, distribution, risk management)
Exceptional verbal and written communication and customer service skills
Problem solver focused on continuous improvement of protocols and processes
Familiarity with equipment used, including software, GPS trackers, and cellular networks
Aptitude for resolute questioning to find the root cause when given incomplete information
Sense of urgency and quality-obsessed approach to timely and accurate information
Respect for global regulatory compliance procedures
Positive, helpful, and flexible attitude
Must exude and promote Expeditors culture, including adhering to the company’s 10 cultural attributes: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Additional language skills a plus
Expeditors offers benefit package:
Private Medical subscription
Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential
This position is based in Romania, Bucharest office.
Working Schedule: Sat-Tue, Wed-Sun, 10h/day
Please submit your CV in English only.