Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of 30 million members in 70 countries.
Your abilities need to be:
• A team player with excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Experienced in an assortie of Operating Systems (Windows and Linux alike);
• Familiar with scripting or programming languages;
• Familiar with at least some of the following: JIRA, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Icinga, Orion;
• Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, etc.) and caching services (Memcached, Redis, etc.);
• Cloud Services (AWS Especially);
• Ability to operate under minimal supervision in a high pressure/fast-paced environment;
• Designing complex automatic systems and processes is your passion;
• Providing senior level technical support for a variety of Toluna products and environments;
• A phenomenal self-learner that thinks outside the box and can work with minimal supervision;
• Interested in digging deeply into issues to find root causes and solutions to problems;
• Desire to design and automate processes for maximal efficiency.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent experience.
● Planning, logical thinking, time management and decision making
● Experience working with APIs and Postman (or similar)
Your main tasks will be to:
● Provide Devops support to product owners, Dev and QA teams;
● Be involved in automation processes, such as builds, deploys, tests, monitoring and others for a wide range of products and environments;
● Manage and maintain CI/ CD tools, such as Jenkins and Spinnaker;
● Manage different kinds of environments, hosted both on-premise and on cloud;
● Manage hybrid environments, using Docker and Kubernetes, AWS resources and VMWare;
● Maintain and write scripted processes in a wide range of languages and tools, including Python, Java, Groovy, Ansible, Bash, PowerShell and more;
● Utilizing a variety of Cloud Managed services;
● Work with the Devops team to identify advanced product or infrastructural problems, reproduce issues and propose solutions;
● Analyze logs, identify infrastructure or code bugs, propose and implement solutions ;
● Review and help debug code based on issues to help identify the problem area for Devops and R&D teams;
● Create and share documentation for processes and issues as needed;
• Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Health: Private medical insurance, dental services, eyeglasses financial support;
• Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table), Bookster (the first modern library for companies in Romania);
• Work-life balance: extra vacation days, working from home policy.