Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Python Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
As part of this team you will work on developing the platform on which the machine learning modules will run, involving:
• data collection and manipulation
• system performance monitoring
• the application's API and interfaces with client infrastructure
• Front-end/web application and data visualization
• application's security infrastructure
- 3-year professional experience with Python (preferable version 3)
- proven experience in writing performance sensitive applications based on asynchronous programming paradigms
- experience in debugging concurrency issues
- HTTP & REST frameworks (Django, Flask, Bottle, etc.)
- Web servers (uWSGI)
- experience in designing distributed computing applications is a plus
- Angular 8
- experience with plotting libraries is a plus (especially Plotly.js)
Linux & Ops (10%)
- basic VM operations
- basic Bash scripting
- basic Docker understanding
- experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus
• Experience with data visualization/plotting libraries (especially Plotly.js)
• Experience or proven ability in designing distributed/complex software architecture
• Experience with cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform especially)
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Interest in acquiring relevant domain knowledge (IC Lithography and Metrology processes)
- English: Intermediate
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.