This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colorful HR Leasing active
View all jobs Front-End Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.Requirements
We are looking for a Front-End Developer for one of our partners based in Bucharest, a multinational company with main activity in software development of medical and healthcare applications.
• Working experience in React JS or similar (i.e. Angular or Vue) is strongly desired
• Strong experience working with HTML and CSS;
• Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs;
• Experience with software engineering practices;
• High level analysis, pro-activity, and problem-solving skills;
• Good verbal and written communication in English;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge of Atlassian products (Git, JIRA, Confluence);
• Knowledge of FHIR standard would be very desirable;
• Knowledge in developing web services, using noSQL databases (Couchbase DB or MongoDB);
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
• Be part of a self-organizing Scrum team;
• Contribute to all the application development lifecycle phases;
• Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria;
• Collaborate with senior developers and architects to ship fully-fledged features;
• Improve Agile delivery processes by continuously providing feedback and coming with new ideas.
• We offer a pleasant working environment, with all the necessary tools and equipment to facilitate the activity;
• We put health first and offer a package of top medical services;
• We favor relaxation through culture, and we encourage our colleagues to use «Bookster»;
• The right to holiday is essential and beneficial, which is why we encourage holidays by giving colleagues a holiday budget (vacation vouchers)
• Meal vouchers for each worked day;
• We deduct the cost for the means of public transport.