Senior Java Software Developer - 200736
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Siemens Industry Software active
View all jobs Senior Java Software Developer - 200736 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Siemens Industry Software (SISW) is part of Software business unit. We deliver software solutions to virtually simulate and test cars, airplanes and other mechatronic systems. Our colleagues are mostly software developers. On top of that they built a good understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering. To check out what we create search for SIMCENTER.Requirements
Educational Level: Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics;
• 1 – 3 years of relevant experience;
Specific technical competencies:
• Development experience of Client-server or distributed applications is expected;
• Experience with communication with communication architectures (REST, gRPC, Socket / WebSocket);
• Experience with one of the following platforms: Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure is needed;
• Database experience (SQL, NoSQL);
• A good understanding of Cloud Ready applications;
• Experience with (Micro)-service architectures;
• Proven experience in design and analysis skills;
Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
Specific personal competencies:
• Analytical mind, solution oriented, creative;
• High interest in ICT evolution (literature …);
• Team spirit and flexibility;
As Software Development Engineer Java, you will be involved in the development of Simcenter SaaS solutions in context of Simcenter Desktop and Data Analytics.
Function description (roles / accountabilities):
The Test Cloud Catalyst is the strategic initiative to address ever-growing customer requirements.
TCC project will be the new orchestrator which will coordinate the suite of Test applications in a distributed (private or public Cloud) environment with its main focus on data management, processing of the acquired measurements, visualize measurements, all actions performed in a secure environment.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
• Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
• Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
• Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
• Writing documentation for the developed code;
• Integration testing and bug-fixing.