Senior Mulesoft API Developer
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
A brand new Digital Hub located in Bucharest is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a worldwide team for the international leader in transactional solutions for corporates, employees and merchants? Let us, HR Gold, lead your steps by applying to the following opening: Senior Mulesoft API Developer.
Required skills & profile
• Software craftsmanship skills;
• 3+ experience on RESTful APIs design and implementation;
• 2+ experience with MuleSoft technologies or similar API management solution;
• Knowledge of OpenAPI (Swagger) and/or MuleSoft (RAML);
• UML, Maven and Unit tests;
• English fluent;
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork.
Others interesting, but not mandatory skills would be:
• Oauth 2.0;
• GIT and GIT flow methods;
• Azure DevOps.
The Senior Mulesoft API Developer will be part of the company’s headquarters API team. He/she will participate in the design, development, roll-out and support of worldwide APIs that will be used every day by millions of people.
The company’s developers collaborate with:
• IT and business teams in charge of applications that are consuming the company’s APIs, mostly front-end applications, such as website or mobile Apps;
• IT and business teams in charge of Back-ends in order to define / to understand with them which information they have to expose;
• IT security team that will review regularly that development does not present security issues;
• IT operation team that are running the company’s development in production and need some information to properly react whenever an issue occurs.
The ideal candidate is a developer who already worked on API design and development, with knowledge on UML and should not be frightened by debugging whenever a problem occurs.
Experience with high volume of data / performance management and optimization would also be a key skill for the position.
Benefits: competitive salary package; meal vouchers; holiday vouchers; flexibility on working schedule; training and career development opportunities; performance bonuses; flexible benefits system.