Data Quality Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs Data Quality Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Data Quality Analyst
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Reviews reports and proactively examines complex employee data in several HR systems with the objective of identifying discrepant or wrong information between these systems;
- Correctly identifies the data discrepancies/ errors and associates them with the actors being able to correct them;
- Converts identified discrepancies/ errors into appropriate insights and submits them in due time to the actors in charge with the correction (local HRs, local IT contacts, SG technical teams in a compliant manner (C2, encrypted file etc.);
- Follows up the correction requests and steps in when these corrections are not applied (reminders sent to the in-charge actors);
- Keeps track of the corrections applied and presents them to the business, when requested;
- Provides ongoing reports on the current situation and observes any trends / patterns / recurrent issues, raises them to the business and asks him to validate the action to be taken;
- Participates in meetings, workshops and actively collaborates with the business.
- Updates the existing procedure with the identified patterns / data quality issues;
- Constantly seeks ways to improve the AS IS process and the tools used on a regular basis;
- Previous experience on working with HRIS, workforce administration / data collecting software, data models (optional);
- 2 years experience on fulfilling support functions or analytical tasks;
- Medium Excel knowledge;
- Previous Experience in BI solutions: Tableau (optional);
- French and English speaking and writing –advanced (B2);
- Analytical skills – strong analytical aptitudes and the ability to evaluate and interpret trends and important information;
- Interpersonal skills – this role involves working with different actors (HRs, IT contacts, business contacts, technical support team, project teams) and as part of the Data Quality team, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are important to work effectively with others;
- Confidentiality in terms of the employee data;
- Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives;
- Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere; Discounts for retailers;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.