Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile C#.NET Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The H2R department is responsible of the Group IT systems for the HR business line. It covers many services like development, business analysis, tool deployment and support. Our clients are Societe Generale entities mostly from EMEA region, indirectly from all over the world.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
- Offer technical support and continuous improvements to already developed tools;
- Collaborate with other developers in the team and offer advice if needed;
- Perform unit and integration testing;
- Write useful technical documentation;
- Participate in a multi-year global project that involves moving all existing tools to JAVA;
- You have good knowledge of .NET;
- You are willing to learn JAVA;
- If you have some experience in working with Java applications, it’s an advantage;
- You have experience with Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks approach;
- You have good command of English (B1+), both written and spoken. French is a plus;
- Experience in an Agile / SCRUM context is a plus;
- Very good power of comprehension and attention to details as the business and technical landscape is quite complex;
- Analytical skills;
- Good communication skills within the team and with partners;
- Sense of humour is strongly appreciated.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere; Discounts for retailers;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.