Programatori ASP.NET (2000-4000 Euro Net)
• A team of 60+ people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years, MIT, NASA, Cisco and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it.
• We value the team concept and foster an environment where people can grow together.
We would like the candidate to have:
- Good understanding of the .NET Core ecosystem (ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core)
- Good understanding of relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with Inversion of Control techniques
Nice to have:
- Lead-dev experience
- Understanding modern cloud platforms and technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with No-SQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with continuous delivery processes
Non-technical skills and values:
- Strong interest in software development.
- Focus on self-improvement.
- Capability to work in virtual teams and/or with remote clients.
Education and certifications:
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
- Estimate user stories and tasks
- Design the solution architecture
- Write code
- Review code from others
- Write unit-testing when necessary
- Work closely with other developers, PM team and QA team.
- Report progress on current activities.
- Share knowledge within the team.
- Perform activities according to Agile/Scrum and traditional methodologies.
- Follow/improve development standards.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Work for international clients to solve challenges and get valuable experience, by collaborating with colleagues in local teams to feel more comfortable at the same time.
- Grow and build experience on technologies you are most interested in (that is influenced by available projects). You can get guidance when you need help.
- Get opportunities to contribute with innovative ideas to build outstanding solutions
- Learn many new things and you will not be stuck in an obsolete technology
- Influence/change architecture and/or design of solutions, not just implement what others planned for you.
- To work in a centrally located office at Victoriei Square,
- Flexible schedule and relaxed working atmosphere. We don’t have rigid structures and you can juggle with the working interval,