AR & Collections Agent - French & English
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in French and/or English and who aim at fully exploit their communication and analytical skills. Everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have.
As a Collection Agent you will be responsible for collecting outstanding amounts on client invoices, building and maintaining a relationship with the SNC-Lavalin’s clients in your portfolio and providing internal and external support related to the Account Receivables process.
Even if some prior experience will be considered as a plus, the position is also a good opportunity for beginners as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
- Accurate execution of collection related tasks and working procedures
- Perform root cause analisys, identify issues/gaps, provide resolutions and client account reconciliations
- Constantly communicate with clients in the assigned portfolio, project teams and other FSSC departments
- Identify areas where process / system improvements are needed
- Share knowledge by contributing to the creation/update of team procedures and documentation.
- Written and oral command of French and/or English
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works to completion and result oriented
- Experience in the credit & collections field, customer service
- Knowledge of Order-to-Cash process
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system
- University Degree in Economics/Business
- Relevant work experience in shared service/service center
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Team activities, team-building events, Fun@Work
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair message, employee wellness rooms
- Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
- CSR & Sport activities
- Open and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working schedule organized in 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
6 mandatory evening shifts per month, with the possibility to extend to a maximum of 10 evening shifts per month (bonus after the 6th evening shift).