Junior Reporting Specialist (IT Company)
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
- Bachelor degree
- Proven Communication Skills (Verbal + Written) – English; Proactive Communicator
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Basic to intermediate level for SQL is considered a plus (ability to understand the possible data connections, type of joins and when to apply them, etc)
- Power BI/PowerPivot knowledge is considered a plus.
- Ability to work individually but also as part of a team
- Demonstrated orientation towards proactive problem solving; self-starter
- Attention to detailFocused on innovation and process improvement
- Deliver recurrent refreshes of the dashboards and reports in the current portfolio, as per the agreement with the business and with the required data quality.
- Interacting with stakeholders and sales users located in different regions to answer questions and to provide additional clarifications needed in regards to the reports delivered.
- Involved in maintenance activities for processes such as: WW headcount, WW offline customer lists, etc.
- Building quick custom reports based on the ad-hoc requests received from the business.
- Perform data analysis and be engaged in the development of new reporting solutions, depending on the business requirements.
- Understand the business logic behind each solution from the reporting portfolio and support with necessary development work for: ensuring smooth transition to a new fiscal year, any adjustments or enhancements requested by business, alignment with regards to the changes occurred in the internal company hierarchy for product, customer details, etc.
- Active member of the team, provides inputs and shares ideas with the rest of the group to bring operation excellence to the team.