Customer Quality Engineer
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
What Will You Be Doing Every Day?
· Root causal analysis, containment, corrective and preventive action of product/offering issues.
· External and internal customer facing
· Drive rapid resolution of customer quality issues. The Customer Quality Engineer will
· Support Quality leaders to identify highest impact customer issues and drive their resolution for the customer.
· Coordinate action plans to address customer critical quality issues, including Root Causal Corrective Action (RCCA) for manufacturing process, design and supplier defects.
· Organize and influence teams or individuals outside the Quality organization to get results right and fast for the customer
· Support Quality leaders with data analysis and metrics to ensure key customer issues are resolved or escalated
What Skills & Experience Do You Need?
· University Degree
· Experience in a similar role
· Detailed-oriented, self-motivated and drive tasks to completion.
· Excellent communication and leadership skills, verbal and written.
· Be a team player who also works independently and proactively.
· Able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
· Comfortable coaching and mentoring others in customer-facing roles
· Good English knowledge