Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Establish and drive procurement of material and services in alignment with business Leadership for your assigned commodity / category and/or region as per Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan. You will have responsibility for driving competitive commodity and category supply strategies to achieve lowest Total Cost for your site, reduced Working capital via Negotiation planning and execution, High Growth Region Sourcing, Value Engineering and Sole/ Single Source elimination. You will manage Supplier Performance to support your commodity/category and/or region and ensure supply continuity. You will be managing several projects in dynamic environment. You will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export /Import regulations.
• Through the analysis of current spend, processes and practices, execute on an overall sourcing strategy that supports the goals of the PMT business supplier consolidation, process standardization, material cost reduction, working capital improvements, and lead time reduction.
• Ensure appropriate sourcing measures and metrics are in place and deployed that measure progress against initiatives and develop necessary corrective action plans.
• Effectively consolidate direct suppliers with identified strategic partners.
• Select and manage required suppliers who have the capacity and capability to meet the material and subcontract needs of the business.
• Implement Annual Operating Plan (AOP) covering selected commodities and suppliers.
• Establish and manage key supplier performance goals and objectives consistent with the business strategy and ensuring continuous material supply.
• Prepare and execute RFQ’s (Request for Quotations).
• Analyze demand and prices to identify new cost reduction projects.
• Support inventory reduction projects.
• Manage negotiations and sourcing decisions covering selected suppliers.
• Manage and negotiate supply agreements in support of overall supply chain goals and objectives.
YOU MUST HAVE
• University Degree
• Experience in Sourcing with a focus in international supply base management
• English fluent speaking and writing
• Rapid problem solving skills
• Good knowledge in SAP and MS Office
• Good organizational skills with an ability to prioritize
• Ability to work in a cross functional, team oriented environment
• Competent appearance, negotiation skills and assertiveness