HR Business Partner (2 years contract) - Tire Division
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Business Partner (2 years contract) - Tire Division active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
* Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the location;
* Contributes as a member of the client group's management team to business strategy and operational goal setting to reach business objectives and expectations;
* Implements new HR related services & processes into assigned organization;
* Acts as company representative to outside organizations as assigned (courts, recruiting, fairs, local networks, unemployment hearings);
* Ensures effective administration of respective processes and policies by using internal or external services;
* Ensures timely, effective execution of all local operational HR related work (i.e. personnel selection and placement, transfer and separation, succession planning at operational levels, compensation decisions, local organizational design, coaching for management, discipline and performance management)
* Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility.
* University degree;
* Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner;
* Very good understanding of all HR functions and best practices;
* Thorough knowledge of labor legislation;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Analytical and goal oriented;
* Medium level of MS Office;
* At least medium level of English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.