Machine Learning & AI @ TechTalks Timisoara ONLINE
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads Machine Learning & AI @ TechTalks Timisoara ONLINE active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The Workshops and Conferences from TechTalks Timisoara go online and are Webinars now. You will enjoy the same quality content straight from your cozy home. Register and will keep you posted with the details! In case you already registered, you will receive all the necessary informations to access the webinars you applied for! Stay tuned!
This webinars are dedicated for Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence passionates and it focuses on case studies and information that developers need to successfully complete their development tasks.
These are for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
The agenda: Machine Learning & AI Conferences
The agenda is going to be updated every day so stay tuned.
Today’s Fundamental Challenges in Deep Learning Systems
AI in general, and deep learning in particular, has transformed from an experimental technology to a ubiquitous part of our lives, in a matter of a few years.
While these technologies have improved numerous aspects of our daily activities, from the way we communicate and travel, to the way we work and have fun, they did not come without their own challenges.
As we move towards a future where machine intelligence becomes an increasingly integral element of our society, it is critical that such challenges are well understood.
In this talk, we will discuss some of these challenges and how they can be addressed in order to ensure reliable and sustainable deep learning technologies.
Speaker: Tudor Nicosevici, Head of ADAS Advanced Engineering Romania, Continental Automotive
Tudor Nicosevici is the head of ADAS Advanced Engineering Romania, Continental Automotive. Additionally, he is involved with the technical coordination of AI and environment modeling activities within the Advanced Engineering group.
His areas of expertise are computer vision, robotics and machine learning, with a M.Sc. in sensor fusion and a PhD in robotics and computer vision.
Prior to joining Continental he coordinated activities of technology transfer between the academia and the industry sector.
Continuous Development of ADAS and Autonomous Driving Functions at Visteon
Today trends force us to adopt integrated solution, which are scalable for all customers and market needs. Visteon comes with its own innovative solution for ADAS and future Autonomous driving cars called DriveCore™. This solution stands out by its performance, continuous development cycle and Cloud-Based integration.
In this presentation, we will discuss about Visteon roadmap for the autonomous car, the integrated DriveCore™ solution, use of AI and machine learning for environment perception and some of the challenges the industry is facing in this regards.
Speaker: Flaviu Anderco , Software Engineering Manager, VISTEON
Flaviu Anderco is Software Engineering Manager at Visteon Romania. He has 17 years of experience in SW for Automotive industry. He was among the first managers to help building the engineering team in Timisoara that he also coordinates. Working in different fields and functionalities, he gain a broad overview about the future trends and new businesses.
When & where will we meet?
- Friday, 3rd of April, between 17:00-18:20
4 Steps to register quick and easy:
1. Subscribe to one or more webinars of your interest.
2. We will send you a link to access and to JOIN the webinar
3. Make yourself comfortable, take your laptop or phone and prepare for 1 hour of valuable content, interesting topics for your personal, but also professional development. And something very important: to have a good internet connection.
4. Prepare a series of questions that you can ask through the Q&A session at the end.By registering to this event, you agree with the fact that your personal data will be used by Catalyst Solutions to allow you to attend the event (by registering, confirming and signing in at the event). Also you understand and agree with the Hipo.ro terms and conditions.