This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Analytics Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
This is a great opportunity for a data wizard, who:
- navigates confidently through large volumes of data using Excel and ideally other data analytics or data visualization tools (Qlik Sense, Power Bi, Tableau, etc.);
- knows to estimate deadlines, prioritize workload and shows ability to succeed in an environment with conflicting priorities;
- has very good communication skills, analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- works independently as well as part of a team;
- is fluent in English;
- ideally has studies in mathematics, statistics or other relevant specialization.
The domain of people analytics is growing rapidly offering new opportunities to better hire, retain, motivate and engage with our people. Here, at Deloitte, we have embarked in a journey to build the Talent function of tomorrow, opening new roles and opportunities. We are looking for an Analytics Specialist expert who would be interested in joining our HR Department and to experience a different professional cycle where we will shape together the future role.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics related to HR information;
- Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources;
- Analyze collected data, determining historical trends, calculating variances, reconciling differences and reporting information to obtain a synthetic overview of the workforce data and staff costs;
- Assist in various HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Proactively manage the relationship with the internal stakeholders.