Back Office Support (Time Management)
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be offering back office support for Allianz OEs that include:
- Making corrections in the Time Management application (clock-in/out, sick leave, shifts);
- Generating reports for the Team Leaders;
- Inserting travel days in the system;
- Reserving meeting rooms for team meeting, events etc.
- Order, reorder and return of IT hardware equipment: computers, components and consumables;
- Assign new software packs for Allianz employees and externals;
- Assigning orders over BEST (SAP);
- Communication with Leg BA regarding administration rights and forwarding the information to the designated user;
- Opens tickets for the assigned users regarding IT issues;
- Order, reorder and return of new telephones and telephone numbers and optional products (e.g. displays ) mobile phones, Blackberries and optional products (e.g. headset);
- Ordering and return of: OCS and AVC client, optional hardware components, remote access solutions, SharePoint licenses, audio and web conferencing products WLAN Access;
- Inventory of hardware and tracking according to internal standards, evaluate the employee/ computer quota.
Fluent in English;
German is a plus (b1 level) -not mandatory;
Minimum 1 year experience in order management or IT Helpdesk;
Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package).
Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
Excellent communication skills.
High level of self-organization and initiative, strong ability to work under pressure;
Self-motivated and customer-centric working style;
Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience;
International project and job expertise.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.