HR Payroll Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Payroll Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time by carrying out the required processes and procedures.
Reporting to HR Services Manager, and functionally to Regional HR Operations Manager
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinates closely with HR Transactions Administrators, Management/third party information providers and service providers to ensure all data affecting payroll is efficiently captured within established deadlines.
- Inputs items of variable compensation and manages all calculations.
- Administers the refund of benefit expenses and ensures taxable items are coded in the correct manner.
- Performs all associated checks, controls and reconciliations.
- Arranges for payment of income tax and social contributions.
- Produces reports for internal usage, external service providers and tax authorities.
- Works with Schlumberger internal interfaces and assists with system and development testing.
- Maintains data integrity of the payroll database by conducting regular audits and reviews.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
- University Degree with 2 to 5 years' Payroll or HR experience.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, or other HR related programs such as Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Industrial Relations, Psychology or Sociology
Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and HR Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.
Communication: Strong communication skills with a good command of the English language
Feel free to apply here!