Team Leader IT EA - Vitesco Technologies TSR
We are multinational company who is building a new IT team located in our development center Timisoara. We are focused and willing to use the latest technologies on the market, like cloud technologies. We are empowered to choose the technologies we consider that bring the best benefit for our company. We want to be a pure agile team. DevOps is our way of working. We are looking for a charismatic and energetic person, who is willing to join us and build from scratch a new team. It is necessary that you find excitement and satisfaction in other people's accomplishments. You will be responsible for building and leading an interdisciplinary team. The team performs various type of activities like software development, service operation, etc.
Your main activities:
* Technical and administrative coordination of your team;
* Manage hiring, coaching and career planning of your team members;
* Develop team member's technical skills and strengthen team cohesion;
* Perform periodical evaluation for team members;
* Performs regular meeting with all direct reports, to monitor performance, motivation, give & receive feedback, discuss the road map and plan actions if necessary;
* Service owner for assigned Services;
* Negotiate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) for the service;
* Ensures that performance meets the requirements of SLAs and OLAs;
* Provides reporting and metrics on performance of service;
* Serves as the point of escalation (notification) for major incidents;
* Plans for service future;
* Participates in internal service review meetings (within IT).
What you need to work with us:
* Technical University level background;
* Experience in coordinating technical activities;
* Solid Knowledge of ITIL methodology;
* Good knowledge in client/server architecture;
* Experience in end to end monitoring systems;
* Exposure to Cloud technologies;
* Basic knowledge in DevOps;
* Excellent communication;
* Ability to motivate and inspire others;
* Good planning and organizing abilities;
* Can do attitude;
* More than 5 years experience in IT field;
* At least 1 year experience in coordinating technical activities.
Your benefits for working with us:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.