Junior Key Account Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile qpas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Key Account Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
- University degree;
- Minimum 1 year experience in Key Account Management;
- Minimum 1 year experience in E-commerce;
- Good communication skills, multi-tasking, detail oriented, fast decision maker;
- Good understanding of E-commerce channel;
- High energy level, positive thinking, efficiency and politeness;
- English language level: advanced;
- IT literate, including MS Office.
- Manage customer relationship at the headquarters and store level;
- Support KA & E-comm Manager with operational tasks in the relation with customers;
- Ensure excellent execution of all agreed trade terms, promotions and marketing elements;
- Drive additional activities on top of agreed ones, for the purpose of increasing sales and visibility;
- Manage flow of documents between the company and the customers;
- Implements brand visibility elements in on-line customers, both agreed by trade terms and additional, for the purpose of achieving good visibility for the Royal Canin brand;
- Monitor Trade Terms implementation audits per points of sales;
- Prepare promotional plans per customer in line with company strategy;
- Communicates promotional proposals or other proposals (assortment optimization, projects, etc.) to customers and follows-up on implementation;
- Forecasts correctly, in due time and in line with internal requirements the volumes at SKU level per month and per customer, for both promo SKUs and permanent SKUs;
- Support the Key Accounts& E-comm Manager in various projects and proactively proposes new improvement projects;
- Collect & analyze data needed for evaluation of promotions;
- Close collaboration with Key Accounts & E-commerce Customer Care to ensure accuracy of orders and deliveries;
- Manages all the operational and logistic aspects in the relation with customers;
- Participates and contributes to department events.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.