Order Fulfilment Analyst - Internship - 1059570
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
(Knowledge, skills, experience)
• degree level education
• fluency in English
• medium/advanced Microsoft Office tools knowledge
(Behavior, attitude, capabilities)
• Customer oriented
• Team spirit
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Potential to develop strong analytical skills and problem solving
• Communication and influencing skills
• Ability to work and multitask under pressure
• Meet agreed deadlines for action
• Deliver quality outputs
• Able to work independent with limited external help
• Oriented towards continuous improvement
• Ability to prioritize workload, and manage a high volume of work with accuracy
Order Fulfilment Analyst - Internship
About the company:
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
About the business group:
Hybrid IT business group brings together all of HPE’s infrastructure, software, and services capabilities into a single organization. This business group was conceived to better address the integrated technology needs of our customers and partners. Our Hybrid IT business is focused on the services-led, software-enabled infrastructure and solutions we need to deliver on the promise to make Hybrid IT simple.
The Order Fulfilment Analyst works within a multicultural and fast-moving business environment, supporting HPE’s Customers/Partners and internal stakeholders, within the areas of Open Order Fulfillment. He/she is located in a central team and has a wide variety of responsibilities:
• Manages the Open Order Report to ensure that appropriate actions are taken to deliver orders within agreed SLA and according to business need
• Uses tools (i.e. SAP/S4, OSS/OSV, SFDC, etc) daily and acts accordingly
• Provide backlog analysis and summary report to stakeholders recurrently
• Manages exceptions and special requests in the area of OM&C
• Coordinates customer’s change requests
Financial & revenue management
• Ensures all orders are invoiced and closed in the systems
• Minimizes field inventory through constant analysis of the justification of each case
• Helps maximizing the revenue on the accounts throughout quarters by collaborating with all involved stakeholders (order PRIO, SNI, invoicing, etc.)
Communication & E2E coordination
• The Order Fulfilment Analyst is the main point of Care and Supply Chain teams regarding orders in progress.
• Provides consultancy and guidance to Care teams on the Open Order Management cycle and associated processes
• Communicates internally with Care, Supply Chain, Logistics, Contract department, Order Fulfilment India, Revenue Assessment, eCPQ
• Provide proactive status updates via SharePoint, on all orders not meeting SLA
• Ensures all SFDC tickets are acknowledged within 4 hours
• Ensures Care teams are always informed on any operational issues within the account
• Manages the daily interaction with the Order Fulfilment India, finds solutions to queries and issues raised and provides coaching and training as needed
• Owns order priority process and performs changes in SAP/S4
• Ensures that the OM escalation process is properly and efficiently followed at all times
• Provides clear and proactive communication on escalation status to internal stakeholders
• Escalates at appropriate point any operational recurring issues (IT issues, etc.)
• ensures proper backup and handover during vacation and other absence
• contributes to projects on demand
• participates and contributes to various initiatives driven at organization/site level (e.g. ERG such as: CSR, Wellness, Social Committee, etc.)
Responsibilities regarding Health and Work security
• to know and submit to the health and work security regulations
• to pass the mandatory labor medical check-up and to take part in Health and Security training sessions, whenever called for
• to immediately announce the employer and/or the designated employees about any situation related to the working environment, they have strong reasons to consider a real danger for the health and security of the employees, as well as accidents of their own.
• to inform the manager and/or the employer about the accidents he suffered
• not to unplug, deactivate, modify or randomly stop the machines, and to correctly use these devices
• to work together with the employer and/or the designated employees in order to implement all the measures required by the labor and health protection inspectors
• to provide all the necessary information required by the labor and health protection inspectors
• is complying with the protection instructions against the fires establish by company management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.