Employer Branding Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs Employer Branding Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Take the lead on our Romanian employer branding efforts
In Systematic, our DNA is all about the people â€“ that includes our work environment, personal and professional development and teamwork. And we care deeply about attracting and retaining qualified talent. This is where you come into the picture â€“ gaining the operational responsibility for employer branding efforts in Romania.
â€We want to strengthen the talent pool of applicants but also strengthen our DNA internally. Itâ€™s all about supporting and communicating a coherent brand experience,â€ explains Gitte MÃ¸nsted Hansen, Senior Manager, People Attraction.
Working closely with 4 recruiters in Romania and 2 employer branding specialists in Denmark, you will:
- Keep the employer branding strategy aligned with Systematicâ€™s corporate strategy, with Marketing & Communication and with market trends and target group behavior;
- Develop a yearly plan in close collaboration with your Danish colleagues and implement our yearly cycle of employer branding activities;
- Ensure that relevant knowledge from and about the market and our employees is shared;
- Carry out external and internal events planning as well as on-site tracking (career fairs, tech events, meetups, hackathons and brand activations);
- Create employer branding content on social media channels;
- Create internal communication that is aligned with the overall business strategy and projects in scope;
- Create concepts and materials for recruitment marketing initiatives.
Welcome to People Attraction
We are a Romanian/Danish team, and you will join us at our offices in the heart of Bucharest and work closely with 4 recruiters and 2 employer branding specialists in Denmark who have in-depth knowledge about the market they work in.
â€The Romanian market is intense, but your colleagues in both Romania and Denmark are experienced and have a natural interest in employer branding. Together, youâ€™ll figure out how we can stand out in the crowd,â€ explains Gitte.
Employee satisfaction is high in People Attraction. And itâ€™s important to us that we are purpose-driven and have clear targets. But also, that we keep developing as a team and as people â€“ and have fun in the process.
â€œSystematic is a Danish company where Scandinavian culture really shines. Weâ€™re very people-centric and value-based. Itâ€™s the glue that holds together a solid, happy team,â€ says Gitte.
Employer branding experience and an international mindset
Most likely, you have a background within marketing & communication or HR and a few years of experience with employer branding. It is a big advantage if you have previous experience with Scandinavian culture. Also, you are an excellent communicator â€“ and avid SoMe user â€“ and you are fluent in English.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Are curious about trends within employer branding and have the empathy to understand your target groups and gather knowledge from them;
- Can work independently as you will be the only employer branding specialist at the Bucharest office;
- Are outgoing and have strong people skills, allowing you to connect with internal and external stakeholders;
- Understand that you will be a custodian of the Systematic values;
- Are self-driven and show initiative, sharing your ideas on how we work even smarter;
- Have previous experience in a software company, as a plus.